John Bright Motor Inn includes, 6 rooms for couples which were fully refurbished to a premium level in 2014 and 14 other rooms including standard rooms, spa rooms and two room units which, depending on the configuration, can sleep from 4-6 guests. The motel is located in a superb tree-lined street of Bright and within a 100 metre stroll to the cafe, restaurant and shopping precinct of this beautiful tourist town. The rear of the hotel looks over a beautifully kept town croquet court.
The motel contains off-street parking, a swimming pool, washing and drying facilities and free wireless internet. An in-room continental breakfast is available for $8 per person.
Set in Australia’s Alpine High Country, Bright has many spectacular sights and activities on offer. Do a lot or do nothing at all – the choice is yours. For the adventurous there is abseiling, caving, rock climbing, canoeing, fly fishing, micro-lighting, para gliding,walking and cycling. For those requiring a more subdued experience, we are central to the gourmet food and wine region of the Alpine Valleys as well as an easy drive to the Ovens Valley, King Valley, Rutherglen and Beechworth wine regions.
- 100 metres to the CBD
- quiet, tree-lined side street
- swimming pool/spa (not heated)
- off-street parking (one car space per unit)
- BBQ and outside dining
- air conditioned (reverse cycle)
- free wireless Internet
- free communal washing facilities including free detergent
- drying facilities charged at $2 per half hour
EACH ROOM/UNIT HAS
- air-conditioning (reverse cycle split system)
- wireless Internet / WiFi- no charge
- alarm clock
- DVD player
- free in-house movies
- iron & ironing board
- kitchenette -basic facilities of sink, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities. Six of the premium rooms, fully refurbished in 2014, also have a microwave.
- mini bar
- flat screen TV
- free use of communal washing machine - with free detergent as well
- dryer - communal $2 per half hour charge
Refurbished units have a microwave for heating food while other units can use the microwave in the communal laundry. Cooking is not allowed in any of our rooms.
All rooms are non-smoking.